obsessions

Feb 5, 2010

useless

I am a useless person.
I really am.

There was a snow day at my Uni today, and instead of using the day to do something productive, say studying, I chose to lounge around all day. I've done nothing. I didn't even get up until 1230.

I have quite a bit of work to do. I'm extremely far behind in my Anatomy course. But nope,  because I'm a useless person, I decided to created a blog, and spend my day on tumblr. I'm seriously that awesome.

I also started reading - HAH I just turned the page and found a flash card that described binge eating on it. God, if that doesn't describe me, I don't know what does. All I've done today is eat. And lie down. And read. Although recently I've been gathering fat in more desirable places than my stomach.

Anyways, I started reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, for the third time now possibly? That was a stupid idea for me to have. I have to focus this week, lots of tests/assignments.

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I've read most of the books at least 5 times, and some of them around 10. I'm basically a huge nerd in general. Reading is my favorite pastime. I get excited when I get e-mails, hoping it's from fanfiction.net , telling me someone updated their fic.

I'm not ashamed to be a nerd though. I'm proud. I'm a nerdfighter, and I never forget to be awesome.


I also spend a lot of time on Youtube, as well as watching TV. I watch 8 shows regularly every week. Well, I watch them online, because I don't have cable. 


I live alone. I'm currently in my second semester of University. I'm really enjoying it. I had a roommate last term, but she didn't like it here so she moved back home. I'm planning on doing  a Biochem degree, with a minor in math. Eventually, my dream is to do medicine. 


I think that's all for now. 
Best Wishes, 
Heidi



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home