obsessions

Feb 7, 2010

productiveness

Today was slightly more productive than yesterday.
I managed to vacuum my bedroom, which I haven't done since I moved here, so like five months. I also moved my bed away from the wall and put the bedside table on the opposite side. It wasn't a huge change, it only moved like a foot, but I like it. Change is good.

I also started my math assignment, so at least I've started my pile of work I need to finish.
I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix today. Then, because I was too restless, I decided to watch Twilight. That always make me laugh. What a hilarious movie. Right now I'm watching New Moon. So I've had an awesome night so far. I really should try to finish my assignment.

Best Wishes,
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home